Out of conference wish list

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Which team/teams would you like to see us play a home and home with?

Tennessee and Auburn are two teams I'd love to see us go home and home with. Traveling is relatively easy for all teams involved and I think the games would be fun to watch at home or any of the stadiums.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Michigan or Ohio State.

USCw used to be big on the list but after we took 'em to the woodshed in the Sun Bowl, they kind of dropped back.

Oregon is flashy but, for some reason, I'm just not that jacked about playing them.

Animal02

Banned
I would love to see the ACC do a "B10 Challenge" like they do in basketball. Alternate home and away games with teams being matched strength wise just like they do in basketball. It would make for a very interesting weekend of football.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Alabama...use to be a very good historical rivalry. BDS would be packed.
Notre Dame...they're coming here eventually because of new ACC agreement, but they should be our annual rival.
Stanford...East vs West Academic Bowl
Texas...because it's by God Texas
Auburn or Tennessee...two historical rivals from our SEC days
Michigan or Ohio State...the signature programs of the B1G
GA Southern...playing them already, but they're a program that shares a lot of fans with us and would bring a strong crowd.
GA State....battle for Atlanta. Put up or shut up.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree, even though notre Dame is a pseudo conference team, I think we should get back to making that an annual game. It's an old school rivalry, and what's more we run and old school offense by an old school coach. That would be a good game to wear throwbacks in and paint the field all special like.

slugboy

Staff member
Nebraska. I'd also like to see the guys play in Michigan's stadium, too. South Carolina--a game against Spurrier would be fun. Washington State (Mike Leach) might be a fun matchup.