1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Our society is in shambles

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Milwaukee, Jul 30, 2018.

1. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Yeah he should have asked for a shampoo & a blow dry!!!!!!

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Unreal. Says she's been in that state for nearly a decade. When I think I can't be surprised anymore...

Whiskey_Clear and bwelbo like this.
  3. Milwaukee

4. Milwaukee

Big Tony Beckham fan after this lmao.

LibertyTurns and Josh Joseph like this.
  5. Milwaukee

6. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

7. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

8. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

10. Whiskey_Clear

It’s actually worse. Their governor is now on record promoting birth, resuscitating the baby if needed, making said baby “comfortable”, then allowing the mother and doctor to deliberate on postpartum abortion and aborting if they so choose.

Thats infanticide. Might as well just legalize throwing unwanted babies down deep wells when moms decide they are unwanted.

The only thing the governor is currently lacking is the deep hole to toss them in. Heck that hole digging contract could generate some jobs.

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Abortion is the unmovable principle for people on the left. In my opinion its because if the mother can arbitrarily determine when it is or is not a baby at any point in the pregnancy, and they can get the public to go along with it, then that makes so many other things possible. People of one gender can identify as being something else. You can call marriage any arrangement that you want. The list is long of things that people essentially have to accept or else they are being inconsistent with legal precedent and they're being bigots against someone else's reality which is their civil right. Killing an unborn baby is not killing an unborn baby - its a medical procedure if that's what the Mom says it is. So in any number of things in life we therefore have to accept whatever definition of words someone else wants to make them, or else you are a bigot and a violator of their civil rights.

If we have to start listening and adhering to science, then much of the platform of the left disintegrates.

12. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

And just to show how ludicrous this is, it is illegal to tamper with unborn Bald Eagles, Laggerhead Turtles, and others, but not humans. Pure insanity.

GT_05 likes this.
  13. Milwaukee

Tragic. A girl I used to date works in this hospital. I hope they kill this guy. Does me feeling that way make me some sort of monster? Honest question.

http://via.fox6now.com/za6C3

14. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

It makes you a human being. That seems like a logical reaction.

15. MarineBuzz

MarineBuzz Jolly Good Fellow

Order and sue if not served ham and bacon sandwiches at a restaurant of your choice.

16. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

No, a rational person would want him permanently removed from the gene pool and to no longer be able to produce carbon dioxide.

17. Whiskey_Clear

Hospital policies nationwide would have barred her from doing so.....but.....

This is another example of why women should be able to arm themselves for self defense. A typical lone female is at an extreme disadvantage against a single male attacker intent on causing her great bodily harm.

18. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

This a great example of the perversion of law. Some people have no limits and if left unchecked just imagine what our society would look like. We elected this individual Governor of a State. Was this really the kind of person Virginia voted for to lead their State? I have to believe an uneducated electorate was duped into supporting this person. The alternative is disgusting.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/north...-ensue-between-the-physicians-and-the-mother/

Whiskey_Clear and bwelbo like this.
  19. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Well think about it - out of 330 million people, we came down to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

20. Whiskey_Clear

He is also ignorant of or lied about the new law. I strongly suspect lied. He said multiple physicians would be involved in these “decisions”, as if that legitimizes the process. In fact the new legislation changes that to a single physician being involved in the process.

So the law in Va would in fact allow infanticide if the existence of said newborn was deemed to be harmful to the mental health of the mother. Wow.

Governor’s office also lied about his statement as I do not believe the law stipulates the abnormalities etc they allege he was referring to.

Gun control is obviously about controlling power as leftists certainly don’t care about life if willing to murder innocent newborns. Appalling.

bwelbo likes this.