- Pitt up 33-7 over Albany. Pitt's probably good
- UNC getting horsewhipped 17-0 at half to Cal. Fedora on the hot seat?
- NCST 24-13 over JMU? Jekyll and Hyde NCST this year, again?
- Clemson beats down Furman only48-7
- Boston College 55-21 over UMass. Probably getting top 25 votes this week (again)
- Wake beat Tulane 23-17 on Thursday. Not a strong start
- Syracuse beat W Mich 55-42. Defense?
- Duke beat Army 34-14. Duke looks strong.
- Washington - Auburn turning into a game. Auburn had a boat race going and it turned into a game
- WVU up 13-7 over Tennessee. More of a game than many thought.
- Penn State leading App State 17-10. We're implementing a good defense, folks.
- Maryland over Texas 34-29. Maybe a hot seat at that UT.
- TCU beat down Southern 55-7.