OT Isaiah Wilson To uga

LibertyTurns

Banned
I got a chuckle out of the "assessment" by mutt Prez saying his business school was as good as Michigan. Dude must have some good stuff in that pipe he's smoking. I guess I just don't get supposedly educated athletes and their families when they've got no clue about the relative benefits of different academic programs. Doesn't anyone advise these people and/or can't they do a simple internet search? If I had an athletically and academically gifted child I'd be finding the best damn academic program I could get him into. Half the NFL didn't play at a factory school.

I got a chuckle out of the "assessment" by mutt Prez saying his business school was as good as Michigan. Dude must have some good stuff in that pipe he's smoking. I guess I just don't get supposedly educated athletes and their families when they've got no clue about the relative benefits of different academic programs. Doesn't anyone advise these people and/or can't they do a simple internet search? If I had an athletically and academically gifted child I'd be finding the best damn academic program I could get him into. Half the NFL didn't play at a factory school.
WOW. He says they are as good as Michigan's number 8 ranked undergraduate business school. According to Bloomberg, Georgia's undergraduate business school, coming in at number 69, is not even close to being as good as Tech's 38th ranked undergraduate business school. I can't view the US News Report rankings without paying, but I do know that Tech is (or was) ranked number 29 there. Pretty dumb comment from a college president.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-best-undergrad-business-schools/

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Never seen a program that does less with supposedly more talent in Division 1 football year in and year out Don't get what attracts these so-called 5 stars to go there each year

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Paying? And that's fine if you don't want to see it, don't read it. I posted it because I thought it was funny how he's talking about winning multiple national titles.
Now for the real challenge: ask him to define "multiple". Help him out with multiple choice.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
6'8 330 is a large man.

The commits on that OL are enormous. Only 1 kid under 300lbs.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Now for the real challenge: ask him to define "multiple". Help him out with multiple choice.

But then when you told him it is a " multiple-choice test ", you would have to verbally explain to him what "multiple" meant, but then he probably still wouldn't be able to define multiple.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Never seen a program that does less with supposedly more talent in Division 1 football year in and year out Don't get what attracts these so-called 5 stars to go there each year
Women and bag men lol