Opening-Weekend series to have some changes

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Why????????? Too cold on Sunday? We sucked last year in the cold.

A guy I work with just drove down to watch Liberty ..... his son pitches for them and we were both looking forward to the Liberty game. They were going to be the best team (by pre-season top 25 rankings) we played.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah that really sucks. From what I've read, Fordham's not very good. They lost their best player. I can't remember the guy's name, but he was their best hitters and one of their top starters

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Really wanted us to play Liberty as well.:(

Today we play St. John's, who's making their third visit to the Rust C. We are 4-2 at home against them and with an 5-3 overall record. They are one of two teams to beat in the Big E. Their top starting pitcher is Ryan McCormick and have a great closer in Joe Kuzia. We need to watch Michael Donadio who's a great pure hitter. Coach Ed Blankmeyer is a good game day coach that can make things interesting.

You can checkout our website for more info.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Really wanted us to play Liberty as well.:(

Today we play St. John's, who's making their third visit to the Rust C. We are 4-2 at home against them and with an 5-3 overall record. They are one of two teams to beat in the Big E. Their top starting pitcher is Ryan McCormick and have a great closer in Joe Kuzia. We need to watch Michael Donadio who's a great pure hitter. Coach Ed Blankmeyer is a good game day coach that can make things interesting.

You can checkout our website for more info.
Which site?