Open date

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
What are thing's that really need to be addressed the most during an open week?
We then have a short week to prepare for VPSU @ their house.

First thing- fumbles.
How do teams practice holding onto the ball or better ball security.
Is it technique or just our luck with how things have gone with holding onto the ball?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I think one of the reasons CPJ doesn’t play Graham/Oliver more is that he expects Lucas to beat them out next year. He was particularly disappointed when he got hurt prior to the start of the season.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I wonder how many of the quarterbacks will transfer out when Paul Johnson retires or is fired after the UGAG game?
I know people will make the “We can’t keep a coach because we could lose recruits or players” statements but we are not in a position to have massive transfers or completely go away from an option style offense. I know it’s bad right now but the wrong hire could set this program a decade behind! This off season will be the biggest we’ve had for the program in a loooooong time.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
It will be a noon kickoff and the last really hot day of the year, the sun will be in our eyes whichever way we face, causing us to fumble again (repeatedly). Bye will recover enough of those turnovers to score with short fields and steal another win. CPJ will talk again about simplifying the offense and how the coaches need to do a better job. He'll say "it is what it is" when asked about out record so far this year, and when a couple of critical questions get asked he'll haul out the "you're Never as good as you think when you win and never as bad as you think when you lose" rubric.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Start by moving Marshall to A back and getting Tobias and James ready to play... If we are going to suck let's start playing the younger guys..
A reasonable and sensible suggestion that will be disregarded by Coach Johnson. He tends to be stubborn about making personnel changes regarding quarterbacks. Loyal to a fault he is.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I think one of the reasons CPJ doesn’t play Graham/Oliver more is that he expects Lucas to beat them out next year. He was particularly disappointed when he got hurt prior to the start of the season.

An astute observation. However, I would tend to think that this might depend on whether or not Coach Johnson wants to make a change in direction and incorporate more of the style offense he had at Hawaii. If he does, then that would favor Lucas. A more traditional triple option offense would tend to favor Tobias. Personally, I think it is just a matter of time before MR. GRAHAM beats both of them out and renders the whole exercise pointless.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
It will be a noon kickoff and the last really hot day of the year, the sun will be in our eyes whichever way we face, causing us to fumble again (repeatedly). Bye will recover enough of those turnovers to score with short fields and steal another win. CPJ will talk again about simplifying the offense and how the coaches need to do a better job. He'll say "it is what it is" when asked about out record so far this year, and when a couple of critical questions get asked he'll haul out the "you're Never as good as you think when you win and never as bad as you think when you lose" rubric.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious: