One Last ACC Prognostication

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't have shared another one but this comes from none other than Al Groh, tonight's 'Cuse vs. Villanova color commentator (he's actually doing a good job with the game so far).

upload_2014-8-29_21-13-43.png

upload_2014-8-29_21-14-7.png

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The worst part about that it these are kids that he recruited and brought here and knows them on a personal level. I remember reading interviews where kids would say they were very close to him.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
The worst part about that it these are kids that he recruited and brought here and knows them on a personal level. I remember reading interviews where kids would say they were very close to him.

Louis Young, Darius Commissiong and Kevin Robbins.

thwgjacket

Wanna "be's". Get it? They wanna "bee's". As in they want to be Bee's. As in they want to Bee Yellow Jackets. Shout out to old man river for the word play.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I saw where Villanova(Thought they didnt play football) took Syracuse to Double OT. Thats not a great start for the ACC. Maybe we can pull off some wins today to make it look a little better.

Last edited:
I saw where Villanova(Thought they didnt play football) took Syracuse to Double OT. Thats not a great start for the ACC. Maybe we can pull off some wins today to make it look a little better.
I think it was Syracuse's coach that had the one word description of his team as "hard-nosed". Maybe 'Nova is tough, too.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't forget about Wake losing to Louisiana-monroe. Acc not starting out in the right direction.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I used to think that you had to have a great season to get better recruits.

That wasn't true for the 2007 class and isn't true for our current class. I've seen it at other schools too - UVa comes to mind. There is something else that trumps the record - it probably is team chemistry and a belief that the school is the right place for whatever reason.