? On tickets sales

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
In theory it is, but remember that original $430 included 6 home games AND the Benz game.
No, the $430 + Tech Fund was the price for the current schedule.

That ND game was an extra $140 charge for the original ST package (or less if you went with Uecker seats).

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I paid $404 ($26 off for loyalty discount) and $25 Tech fund for each of my 3 tickets in section 121. Lower bowl seats at BDS @ HGF and the Benz are not Uecker seats.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Honestly...money talks. You know that very well with Augusta National tickets. To those who are passionate about golf, and the hallowed grounds that is Augusta National, there are countless people around the world (waaaay more than there are GT fans) that would never ever sell annual badges if they were lucky enough to be on that sacred list of those receiving them every year. Augusta National tickets are typically considered to be among the rarest and hardest to get tickets of any sporting event. And people on that list are encouraged by the money so much that they risk getting permanently banned from Augusta National if they are ever caught selling those tickets. Yet they sell year after year. Because of money. Granted, there are only 1, maybe 2 games a year that GT fans can sell their tickets and gain a reasonable profit, but the point is the same. And if we do get better and climb toward the ranks of the elite teams somehow, that resale behavior will only get worse.
A friend of mine got masters tickets several years ago in a lottery when they took tickets away from long time patrons. He would go every year for a while. Now he has a guy that buys them from him every year. He uses the money to help pay for his kids college. He makes sure that the guy does not resale them. He used to make the guy return the badges after it was over. Not sure how they monitor entry these days.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I buy seats in section 121 in BDS. This year at the Benz, our seats were in section 104. Same approx location in both stadiums: lower bowl, corner endzone. For each of the 3 tickets I bought, I paid $404 and had a Tech Fund donation of $25 (and yes I also donate to the A-T Fund yearly). That $1,287 got me 3 tickets to each game at BDS (originally 6) AND the game at the Benz. I really don't know how to make it simpler for you. We paid for 7 games with our season tickets and are only getting 6. Life happens and I understand that. I'm just stating facts. Very few seats in the Uecker section at BDS are less expensive than that, but you also don't have to donate to the Tech Fund, so that's on you if you want the cheapest option and not donate to the school. Says a lot about you really.