? On tickets sales

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Is there anyway for a ticket holder to transfer their tickets to someone else? Are they PDF, etc.?
Yes, there are a few ways. One of which using simple email forwarding that I spelled out with screenshots in one of these ticket threads (maybe this one?), as well as an easier, more straightforward way directly from within the ticket holder's online account.

And the tickets this year have to be used through either Apple Wallet or G-Pay (Android equivalent) when redeeming at the gates. It's all NFC/wireless/paperless tickets this year.

Lol. And that’s what I’m saying. It’s about perspective. Just as you are a very, very lucky person to hold Augusta National yearly badges (seriously...what other sporting event can you pay face value of $325 per ticket for attendance the whole week, and sell for $9000 + per ticket, AND get them every year?!) that isn’t that big of a fan, there too are GT season ticket holders that aren’t that interested in coming to every game. And if they can sell 1 or 2 games’ worth of tickets and break even on the season’s cost each year, they will do so. And they still have the option of coming to those games when/if we field a team actually capable of beating Clemson/UGA/etc.
Boy, if only I could get $9000 per ticket for the Masters. Those prices are paid in direct sales, but when going through ticket brokers, they are not quite as high to the seller. If you know someone willing to pay $9K per ticket, steer them my way and to hell with the ticket broker....LOL I just wish all Tech fans would come to those games even when we don't have a team actually capable of beating them. I NEVER miss a home game (barring, of course, health or similar reasons), but even if I were unable to come, I know I wouldn't sell to an opposing fan, no matter how much they were willing to pay.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought the same thing buying tickets for the fsu game but it’s just the school selling left over tickets or fans selling their own seats, I got a email today saying season ticket holders will be able to purchase extra tickets in blocks of 2 and a maximum of 6 total for each game at $45 per ticket. Yes, that includes notre damn and Clemson for $45 each, that’s cheaper then what I paid per seat per game for my tickets and I’m in the upper level
yeah, $45 is way cheaper than my seats in the GOLD ZONE! I like being a season ticket holder, but seems I might have been better off not to be this year....financially speaking anyway.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Boy, if only I could get $9000 per ticket for the Masters. Those prices are paid in direct sales, but when going through ticket brokers, they are not quite as high to the seller. If you know someone willing to pay $9K per ticket, steer them my way and to hell with the ticket broker....LOL I just wish all Tech fans would come to those games even when we don't have a team actually capable of beating them. I NEVER miss a home game (barring, of course, health or similar reasons), but even if I were unable to come, I know I wouldn't sell to an opposing fan, no matter how much they were willing to pay.
Oh there’s plenty of people willing to pay more than that. Just look at last year’s 3rd party prices for the week long badge. I think the average was in the $10,000 per person range.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
yeah, $45 is way cheaper than my seats in the GOLD ZONE! I like being a season ticket holder, but seems I might have been better off not to be this year....financially speaking anyway.
Ticket prices vary by opponent. I was on the site this morning buy-in gym extras, and Clemson and Notre Dame were $95 ea, Duke and Pitt were $65 ea, and I did not look at the other games. I assume one game was at the $45 price.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Ticket prices vary by opponent. I was on the site this morning buy-in gym extras, and Clemson and Notre Dame were $95 ea, Duke and Pitt were $65 ea, and I did not look at the other games. I assume one game was at the $45 price.
thanks. I feel better now. :) I know they are hurting for $$ this year, but it's nice that we aren't necessarily paying more for games like Clemson and Notre Dame as Season Ticket Holders than the public. Thanks for the info.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
All games aren’t $45 each. That’s the lowest cost for a game. The top tier opponents (Clemson, ND, UGA when they are at BDS) are all $100 face value. The 2020 remaining single game tickets that just went online show this.
Now where season ticket holders do get a bit screwed is when comparing to an alternative is the Mobile Stinger passes, especially so since they introduced the option/tier for guaranteed lower level seats. Those tickets almost always come out more advantageous to the holder than the traditional season tickets, unless you have Club level. Only consistent downside is if you need aisle seats, as you are not guaranteed the same seats each game.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I just looked into unloading 1 of my UCF tickets on stubhub and got a warning not to break up the quantity purchased for social distancing.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
I think people should definitely lose A-T priority points for reselling. Doesn't seem fair to get a higher priority for seat selections and then unload those seats to any buyer throughout the season. For example, section 123 was full by the time I selected, yet there's 4 seats available in row 4 for every single game on stubhub

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Base ST price for the current 2020 season; $430

Single game pricing (only seats in non-Tech Fund were available):
UCF: $45
Louisville: $65
Clempson: $95
ND: $95
Pitt: $65
Dook: $65
Grand total: $430

So, it's a wash.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Base ST price for the current 2020 season; $430

Single game pricing (only seats in non-Tech Fund were available):
UCF: $45
Louisville: $65
Clempson: $95
ND: $95
Pitt: $65
Dook: $65
Grand total: $430

So, it's a wash.

In theory it is, but remember that original $430 included 6 home games AND the Benz game.