On a lighter note.......

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Three losses in a row have us all down right now. Many of us have burning questions about what is going wrong and how can it be fixed.

I only have one question. My daughter says that at the home games there is a septuagenarian sitting somewhere around section 123 that complains loudly during the games that the cheerleading uniforms have "too much navy in them". He states "our colors are old gold and white, why do we have so much navy in our cheerleading uniforms?"

Alright guys, time to fess up. Which one of you uniform Nazis is this? :)

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I think I met that guy in Miami at the Orange Bowl lol. He went all over the hotel lobby at the Diplomat(team hotel) asking everyone what the true GT colors were...most people said gold, navy and white to which he replied "Up with the White and Gold" and explained why the Navy was introduced in the Dodd era...cannot totally remember reason, so if someone can chime in, please do...BTW he was a very old and seemed like a jolly ole fellow lol

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Navy was probably introduced because of TV rules saying teams had to have dark and light uniform options.

That rule is gone now and both teams can wear color. Wonder why that dosent happen much.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Three losses in a row have us all down right now. Many of us have burning questions about what is going wrong and how can it be fixed.

I only have one question. My daughter says that at the home games there is a septuagenarian sitting somewhere around section 123 that complains loudly during the games that the cheerleading uniforms have "too much navy in them". He states "our colors are old gold and white, why do we have so much navy in our cheerleading uniforms?"

Alright guys, time to fess up. Which one of you uniform Nazis is this? :)
If that guy is so old he is looking at the uniforms instead of their content, he is beyond septuagenarian. He is hopeless.