On a lighter note....

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was after a bad call, but rather after GT scored. Not sure.

I do remember former player Lawton Hydrick, then in some capacity with the GTAA, running toward the North stands trying to get the students to stop throwing the cushions. Man, some company had paid for those cushions and had their company name on them. And they were being thrown away on national tv.

jmahone

Georgia Tech Fan
Yes, every game was "frisbee day", as we used them to attempt to hit band members before we left drunken after another huge loss......
Yes, I remember this behavior. As a HS band kid, I hated this behavior. After numerous near-misses, I watched as one clarinet player got hit right in the mouth. I wrote a letter to the 'Nique after that. Just so much uncool.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, I remember this behavior. As a HS band kid, I hated this behavior. After numerous near-misses, I watched as one clarinet player got hit right in the mouth. I wrote a letter to the 'Nique after that. Just so much uncool.

I was not saying this was "good behavior"; only that it was what was happening.. It was about the only fun anyone had, as we were getting slaughtered on the field, but with that said, I would not want anyone getting hurt.....