Ollie Schniederjans

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ollie will take part in the US Open as an amateur. The US Open starts on the 18th of June. Excited to see his pro career kick-off.

splinterGT9

Georgia Tech Fan
He's also qualified for the Open next month under the same exemption that gets him into the US Open, as the McCormick Medal winner. I believe that he would lose that spot if he turns pro before then. I'm pretty sure I'd wait a month to turn pro if it meant I got to make my Open debut at the Old Course.

Rammy

Georgia Tech Fan
Unless I missed something from this Board, I haven't heard about Ollie in a while. Where is he currently playing and any updates on how he is doing?

Greenjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
I think he used all his sponsor exemptions for the PGA tour and did not earn enough Fedex cup points to get temporary status so he is now on the web.com tour. He lost this weekend in a playoff at the web.com event. He is currently 9th on web.com money list and earned most of that this past weekend.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
The top 25 on the web.com money list at the end of season get PGA tour cards for next season. Right now Ollie Schneiderjans, Richie Werenski and Anders Albertson are all in the top 25. Anders finished 2nd in one tournament and Ollie lost in a playoff for the title last week as has been alluded to above.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Werenski won last week in Greenville, SC. He should make enough on the Web.com tour to move to the PGA next year. He was not a dominant player at Tech but he was solid contributor. He has really stepped up his game lately. He also won the last Big Break show on the Golf Channel last year. That was one of my favorite shows and that apparently is the last one they plan to do. We've had at least 3 Tech guys on that show. Richie was the only one to win it.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ollie just won his first tournament today! He won the Air Capital Classic in Kansas in a two-hole playoff. That means he's got his PGA tour card for next season and will be on the tour. Congratulations to him, and good luck! Look forward to seeing great stuff from Ollie in the future..

LibertyTurns

Banned
Kid had some amazing shots but ended up 2nd at Wyndham today. Stetson caught fire and raced past him unfortunately. Ollie had a birdie on par 5 coming down the stretch where he masterfully clunked it off the hospitality tent into the green side bunker instead of going OB, then nearly holed out from the bunker leaving a short birdie putt. Believe it was next hole he putted one in from China. Then on 18 he nearly holed out from the fairway.

Great run going into thee FedEx Cup and now he's within spitting distance of the Top 30.