Ollie Schniederjans

LibertyTurns

Banned
Looks like 2nd place is good for $626k which is half of what he's made on the tour all year.

One of the announcers remarked he smoked a driving iron 340 yds. I'd never hit anything else off a non-par 3 hole if I could hit an iron 340yds, much less keep it near the fairway.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks like 2nd place is good for $626k which is half of what he's made on the tour all year.

One of the announcers remarked he smoked a driving iron 340 yds. I'd never hit anything else off a non-par 3 hole if I could hit an iron 340yds, much less keep it near the fairway.
Then almost holed a 9 iron for eagle. Kid is flushing 160+ pitching wedges. HAHA wow

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't realize Ollie was 6'1" 190! What a 4 days he put together. Stenson beat him on the strength of a 62 vs 63 round, just tremendous golf!
For real. I dont like rooting for a shank, but I was rooting for Stenson to shank one. Ollie isn't far off for that 1st PGA victory. Kid can strike it.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
For real. I dont like rooting for a shank, but I was rooting for Stenson to shank one. Ollie isn't far off for that 1st PGA victory. Kid can strike it.

For him to go head to head with a major winner like Stenson and not blink told me a lot about him. As I posted earlier I truly believe he has the game to reach top 10 in the worldwide rankings in the not so distance future. The only thing he hasn't done in his first full year on the Tour is win. He's pocketed almost 1.7MM with more to come this year!

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
For him to go head to head with a major winner like Stenson and not blink told me a lot about him. As I posted earlier I truly believe he has the game to reach top 10 in the worldwide rankings in the not so distance future. The only thing he hasn't done in his first full year on the Tour is win. He's pocketed almost 1.7MM with more to come this year!
As a Tech fan i must give my gripes about his uniform (equipment) supplier. I'm Taylormade/Titliest lemming for life.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

What he made in 4 days, NFL players spend 8 months of the year beating up their bodies and brains for.

I definitely picked the wrong sport growing up...

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
What he made in 4 days, NFL players spend 8 months of the year beating up their bodies and brains for.

I definitely picked the wrong sport growing up...
Go to a tourney. Watch Rors, Rickie, (other) Justin Thomas hit a golf ball as far as they do being smaller than our walk on punters.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
@Techster didn't mean for that to come out like that. Apologies. Feel like an elite golf snobbish ***.

LOL...no offense taken. I know what you meant. Golf ain't easy. I've been luck enough to attend a few Masters, and I've played golf (horribly) many times. Those guys are pros and I'm not for a reason. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.

I'm going to stick to just talking like I could have been a professional golfer. :)