Old Tech memorabilia

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
My ex-wife’s uncle made the interception to seal that win over Bama. He still makes most games. Don “ol stick’em” Toner.

That is great. I wish we had some sort of sticky type post of “where are they now”.

Always wonder about the players I admired when I was just a kid and what happened in their life after leaving GT.

I bet many is the time that The Interception Mr Toner made has popped into his memory out of nowhere as the years have gone by.

We put some flowers on Billy Lothridges’ resting place in Gainesville a few months ago.

GTRoy

Georgia Tech Fan
View attachment 4467 So i found this old GT car tag at the flea market in Collinsville, AL this weekend and it got me thinking that i bet some of the folks on GTswarm must have some super-cool old GT memorabilia- tickets, programs, photos, jerseys, etc. Post up pics of your favorite Tech swag, i’d love to see it. Also if anyone knows anything about this tag i bought let me know, i’ve never seen this particular graphic before.

P.s. mods if this needs to be moved to chat or something i apologize, wasnt sure where to post...

I used to go to Collinsville Trade Day all the time. My family had a small cabin on Weiss Lake and we'd drive up on Saturday mornings. Never found any GT memorabilia, so you got lucky!

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I used to go to Collinsville Trade Day all the time. My family had a small cabin on Weiss Lake and we'd drive up on Saturday mornings. Never found any GT memorabilia, so you got lucky!

I know! It’s 99.999% Bama and Auburn stuff there

Animal02

Banned

Attachments

• 26220433_1863656913676024_3133159739701695402_o.jpg
    26220433_1863656913676024_3133159739701695402_o.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 67

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
That is great. I wish we had some sort of sticky type post of “where are they now”.

Always wonder about the players I admired when I was just a kid and what happened in their life after leaving GT.

I bet many is the time that The Interception Mr Toner made has popped into his memory out of nowhere as the years have gone by.

We put some flowers on Billy Lothridges’ resting place in Gainesville a few months ago.
Bless you, he was right up there with "The Young Lefthander" as one of my favorite QB's. Unfortunately hit the wrong button "unlike" when I thought I had pressed "like button".Sorry.