Ok we are 3-3 so what concerns you the most ( any thing but the coaches)

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Both lines.
Very disappointing and not appearing to get better as the season goes on. On OL we have size, experience and a good coach. What is missing ?
On DL, despite all the preseason build up about our pass rushing , returning experience, consistent play has not materialized. Keion White was expected to play today....I did not see him. Where is Clayton ? Kevin Harris had one tackle.......

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Very disappointing and not appearing to get better as the season goes on. On OL we have size, experience and a good coach. What is missing ?
On DL, despite all the preseason build up about our pass rushing , returning experience, consistent play has not materialized. Keion White was expected to play today....I did not see him. Where is Clayton ? Kevin Harris had one tackle.......
I’m disappointed as well, but I’ll try to give some reasons why.

On the OL we have been really beat up the past two games. Hopefully the bye week helps us get healthy there.

On the DL, it’s tough to do much when rushing 3. I still think we struggle inside, but both Ivey and Domineck have played well.

Some of the other ends have shown flashes too, but we definitely need some more interior pressure.

I think Griffin has been hurt. He was creating some good pressure up the middle before that though.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
I’m disappointed as well, but I’ll try to give some reasons why.

On the OL we have been really beat up the past two games. Hopefully the bye week helps us get healthy there.

On the DL, it’s tough to do much when rushing 3. I still think we struggle inside, but both Ivey and Domineck have played well.

Some of the other ends have shown flashes too, but we definitely need some more interior pressure.

I think Griffin has been hurt. He was creating some good pressure up the middle before that though.
White was hurt, Harris plays but contributes little. Just a head scratcher about Clayton though........anybody have any info ?