Ok question to kill time

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
1.) Tony Hollings was the most talented in my time. Best RB was Tashard Choice. (Mid-90s)
2.) Anthony Allen and Dwyer

Very much aware that both were in the wishbone. Eddie Lee was in The I formation his last year. For what it’s worth, I was watching from the band section while my bride was marching and twirling on the 45 yard line. My point was their play translated to the next level and the NFL drafted them accordingly.
Sims was penalized from coming from the wishbone (7th round) but Ivory proved his worth as a featured back his senior year.
The beauty of PJs version was that a small 2 star guy would come in and have 9 yards per carry. I loved him and yes I loved Marcus Wright, Orwin Smith, Roddy and all those guys.

Not getting on you its just funny that you made that comment about CPJ and that you listed a tandem of running backs that ran the same offense.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
Not getting on you its just funny that you made that comment about CPJ and that you listed a tandem of running backs that ran the same offense.
I didn’t take it that way. It is funny / ironic. If you want to see something funny, we need to see A clip of PJ being asked about his wishbone offense! Don’t you dare call his spread option the DAD GUM WISHBONE!! Or even better, we need the sideline clip of Bobby Bowden turning to Micky Andrews and asking why the hell can’t we stop this DAD GUM WISHBONE!!!!!!

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
No question at all...

"Ed-Dee-Lee... I-Ver-Eee"

Eddie Lee Ivery, hands down. Robert Lavette is a strong second.

As for a tandem, off the top of my head Tashard Choice and Dwyer (before he packed on the pounds) come to mind, but Eddie Lee keeps pulling at my heart strings, with him being best ever his pairing with David Sims has to be up there too.

Last edited: