Ok, I'll say it. This just sucks

Here it is December and I have lost my excitement for College Football. With Tech not in a bowl I have quit listening to Sirius XM College Football, have not reviewed what bowl games I want to watch. And worst of all will end up watching Georgia in the play offs. The only thing I am tracking is recruiting. Heck even Tech basketball doesn't interest me, probably because they don't win much.

Any one else out there in the Holiday Blues.

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan
That could easily be 9-0 with no injuries.

Well yeah but that’s part of the game. I’m not concerned at all with this team. Whole team is basically underclassmen, Tadric and Lammers are on one leg and Okogie just played his first game. Not worried at all. NIT this year and then tourney next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan
Here in Colorado, Tech basketball is not on TV as much. And I just don't get into basketball.

Understandable then. I agree with your football stance but basketball is very exciting for most of us that live in ATL. Most of our games are on WatchESPN as well.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Well yeah but that’s part of the game. I’m not concerned at all with this team. Whole team is basically underclassmen, Tadric and Lammers are on one leg and Okogie just played his first game. Not worried at all. NIT this year and then tourney next year.

That's what I believe too. We are one year away, in terms of depth, from the tourney and maybe two years away from being nationally prominent again.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Here in Colorado, Tech basketball is not on TV as much. And I just don't get into basketball.

GT bball is playing UGA bball tonight. I would urge you to watch it just because it's against UGA, but you might find yourself a bball fan after the game. We've got one of the best of the best centers in the ACC (Lammers), an NBA prospect in Okogie (who looks like he's added some tools to his game), an exciting young point guard (Alvarado), a VERY good freshmen wing (Curtis Heywood) who might not play tonight due to injury, freak of a 6'9 freshmen that can shoot from outside and play inside (Wright), and a wildcard that makes you pull your hair out one second and make you think he may be the most creative player on the team the next (Tadric Jackson).

This is fun team to watch. Frustrating at times because they make some mistakes that drive to you mad, but they at least have direction on offense and defense that was lacking under our last 2 coaches.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Here it is December and I have lost my excitement for College Football. With Tech not in a bowl I have quit listening to Sirius XM College Football, have not reviewed what bowl games I want to watch. And worst of all will end up watching Georgia in the play offs. The only thing I am tracking is recruiting. Heck even Tech basketball doesn't interest me, probably because they don't win much.

CFB Recruiting is giving me the blues more than bball and missing a bowl game.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck

When did this site become a group therapy board? Whose playing the psychologist with a degree from Western Canada University making $15 an hour?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Don’t forget Georgia St made it to a bowl.
And won........
But yea, I have yet to watch a bowl game. I’ll probably look up at the FAU Toledo game while our game vs Georgia is on but when Tech isn’t in a bowl I lose interest. Hell, I forgot to bet on last Saturday’s games! That’s how uninterested I am.

GT bball is playing UGA bball tonight. I would urge you to watch it just because it's against UGA, but you might find yourself a bball fan after the game. We've got one of the best of the best centers in the ACC (Lammers), an NBA prospect in Okogie (who looks like he's added some tools to his game), an exciting young point guard (Alvarado), a VERY good freshmen wing (Curtis Heywood) who might not play tonight due to injury, freak of a 6'9 freshmen that can shoot from outside and play inside (Wright), and a wildcard that makes you pull your hair out one second and make you think he may be the most creative player on the team the next (Tadric Jackson).

This is fun team to watch. Frustrating at times because they make some mistakes that drive to you mad, but they at least have direction on offense and defense that was lacking under our last 2 coaches.
And it's on ESPNU, so you would think he would be able to get it.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow this thread changed the subject so fast the original post nearly ceased to exist. Are yall afraid to take it on?

Yeah I feel ya. Instead of a little time off to focus on the holidays before one last GT football encore, we’re already in off-season mode, jealous of Georgia State and the likes of Mid Tennessee and Akron. Hell yeah this sucks! Thank goodness we don’t have to wait til February for a signing day.

But Saturday kicked off a Holiday Season Celebration of Football (including NFL) with pigskin battles almost every day for three weeks! Don’t take it for granted. After this wall-to-wall football feast culminates on the CFP Championship, suddenly we’re left with only 7 games til the long boring off-season.

Join a Bowl Pick ‘em pool with your friends to make it interesting and
SAVOR this time, people. It will all be over soon.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
It's 52nd in the country and 11th in the ACC, how is that decent? It's on par for what gt usually does, but that isn't saying much.

Whaat?? Just a week ago someone posted how this class was ranked in the 30s and we’ll on our way to the best in CPJ’s tenure. What happent??

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

I refuse to watch those inbreed bastards, college fb is dead to me for the rest of this season