OK, #BCvsGT Postgame. BC wins 41-30

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Okay, 52 seconds left in the first half, and two time outs. We watch the time tick away until we call our first and only one after going out of bounds with three seconds left. I'm thinking that might really be the worst time management at the end of a half I have ever seen.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Okay, 52 seconds left in the first half, and two time outs. We watch the time tick away until we call our first and only one after going out of bounds with three seconds left. I'm thinking that might really be the worst time management at the end of a half I have ever seen.
Play calling too…over 2 minutes left. Run on 2nd down and 5? No sail a pass 15 yards down the line.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I was In class. What happened?

I was completely detached from this game, more than usual.

Honestly being this removed at this point, the results and post game pressers are entertainment. Let’s goooooo

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Changes need to happen on defense. Thacker seems like a good guy in press conferences and players seem to like him but how many games have we given up 300+ yards in the first half?! Results matter. Offense is far from golden but surprisingly that's not the biggest concern for me at the moment. BUT I can only imagine where we'd be if we didn't land Gibbs. Holy shoot. Gibbs was almost able to win this game despite our coaching

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Changes need to happen on defense. Thacker seems like a good guy in press conferences and players seem to like him but how many games have we given up 300+ yards in the first half?! Results matter. Offense is far from golden but surprisingly that's not the biggest concern for me at the moment. BUT I can only imagine where we'd be if we didn't land Gibbs. Holy shoot. Gibbs was almost able to win this game despite our coaching

I mean other than contract reasons, how can anyone defend this staff in its entirety. 3 wins x 3 years.

slugboy

Staff member
Jurkovec scoring on what had to be a 2-minute-31-yard-QB-keeper had to be the signature play of the game.

(it was legitimately a 31-yard keeper. It only felt like 2 minutes to me, watching)