Oh, the weather outside is frightful.....

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Message to guys going to the game: Bundle up. Low to mid 40's in the forecast.

Meanwhile..... ;)

istock_000016935654small_wide-95e4d0316a6b1b5c4d10bafa173393a4a13cb181.jpg

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
It's pouring up here in Roswell but the forecast looks great for tomorrow...btw that's definitely not you in that picture haha.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
What I remember about the 2008 Whiteout game against Miami is it was FREEZING (I had to wear 2 layers underneath my white sweater...and gave in and put on my coat later). I also remember that we POUNDED Miami into a pulp.

Bring on the cold.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
What I remember about the 2008 Whiteout game against Miami is it was FREEZING (I had to wear 2 layers underneath my white sweater...and gave in and put on my coat later). I also remember that we POUNDED Miami into a pulp.

Bring on the cold.
I'd say that game is a close 2nd to the best experience I've had at a GT game under CPJ. First is the ACCCG we won in Tampa. Nice and chilly in Tampa, too, for that game.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd say that game is a close 2nd to the best experience I've had at a GT game under CPJ. First is the ACCCG we won in Tampa. Nice and chilly in Tampa, too, for that game.
The game in Tampa was awesome....I took my Venezuelan wife to that one and even she got excited. American football is definitely not her thing. Looking forward to taking the little guy to games when he a bit older!

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Yeah, it was rather chilly in Tampa as well. Was sitting along the 30 yard line during the game, but migrated to the end zone to meet up with some friends after the game to celebrate our ACC Championship (F U NCAA!). For some reason you don't remember the cold being as bad after a big win.

I remember it was rather chilly when we beat VT at BDS in 2009.

Cold weather has been good to us!

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this where one gets shot at for saying that is expected to be about 101 F, winds from the east @ 15 mph gusting to 25 mph. 0% chance of rain here at game time on Saturday?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, it was rather chilly in Tampa as well. Was sitting along the 30 yard line during the game, but migrated to the end zone to meet up with some friends after the game to celebrate our ACC Championship (F U NCAA!). For some reason you don't remember the cold being as bad after a big win.

I remember it was rather chilly when we beat VT at BDS in 2009.

Cold weather has been good to us!

You must've not been at the music city "bowel"
The wind coming off the river was brutal!