Ogletree Wins US Amateur Championship

Deleted member 2897

And of course yesterday evening, the sports media was saying of everyone, Ogletree didn’t have the resume to be in the final. A top 5 program with 6 previous titles. Ogletree was one of the top guys on a highly ranked team and an All-American. Why the disrespect? I’m glad he shoved it down their throat. He had 2 bogeys today in 36 holes, which is the lowest in the entire history of the US Amateur Championship.

How bout them apples?!?!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
And of course yesterday evening, the sports media was saying of everyone, Ogletree didn’t have the resume to be in the final. A top 5 program with 6 previous titles. Ogletree was one of the top guys on a highly ranked team and an All-American. Why the disrespect? I’m glad he shoved it down their throat. He had 2 bogeys today in 36 holes, which is the lowest in the entire history of the US Amateur Championship.

How bout them apples?!?!
it was simply a marvelous display of steady golf wasn’t it?

LibertyTurns

Banned

How bout them apples?!?!
Just the typical look down their nose at GT sports crap we’ve lived with our entire life.