Offseason Workouts - Club 1010

bos

Helluva Engineer
I wonder what kind of diets they have these kids on. I'm so excited to see roster weight updates after the summer. Team will be so much bigger this season.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I wonder what kind of diets they have these kids on. I'm so excited to see roster weight updates after the summer. Team will be so much bigger this season.
How much could you do besides adjust carb and protein intake?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
He can see more time there. Good athlete and has some speed. Would be hard to beat out Mason, Griffin, and Gibbs. I expect a jump in Griffin's play this year. He should be more comfortable after a year. What happens to the other RB's.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Someone told me Howard is moving from RB to LB. May provide more speed at LB. Anyone know more on this?

Interesting. I think he's valuable in the backfield, but we probably want to give more time to other guys to develop, and he's got too much talent to waste on the bench. No idea if he'll be a good LB though.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Interesting. I think he's valuable in the backfield, but we probably want to give more time to other guys to develop, and he's got too much talent to waste on the bench. No idea if he'll be a good LB though.
Our lb play is so bad he can't really be worse

Milwaukee

Banned
Speaking of workouts, check out Milwaukee’s time in the red zone this morning with Chelsea amirite. Here all week fellas.
PNG image.png