Offseason update

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Vad is leading the team in 7 on 7's.

Darren Waller has been working hard this off season...looking good so far.

Louis Young is primed for a huge year..he's
tried a few pounds and is working out 2-3 times a day...he's really motivated this season.

Smelter has been participating in the 7 on 7's and is shaking the rust off...players told me that all the tools are there for him.

Thomas and Lee get along great and both are at almost every  7 on 7 there is.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have to strongly agree with AE 87.  I live out here in Colorado.  I cannot really contribute to the site much since I am just too remote.  I love seeing these types of posts.  Makes me feel connected. So thanks Eric for starting the site and doing what you do.  Very much appreciated.  [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And if it makes anybody feel any better, just remember what happened to University of Colorado since they backed into the national co-championship. Here is what they say on their website:[/font]

Colorado won its first and only National Championship in 1990 under the direction of head coach Bill McCartney (1982–94). However, they split the title with Georgia Tech who won the United Press International Coaches Poll, whereas Colorado won the Associated Pressand Football Writers Association of America polls. The largest arguments against Colorado were that they had a loss and a tie, whereas Georgia Tech had a tie and no losses, and Colorado's "unfair" win in the Fifth Down Game against Missouri. A lesser controversy was a Colorado's Orange Bowl win over Notre Dame, which Colorado won in part because of a controversial clipping call that brought back a Notre Dame touchdown. The major argument for Colorado was they played a more difficult schedule than Georgia Tech <<a href="http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf1990.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf1990.htm</a>>.    More difficult my ***  :evil:.  They backed in big time.

Since 2003 or so they have been dismal.  Something like 44 - 68  with last years stats below.  I like where CJ has us and it could be a whole bunch worse.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2012 OVERALL FBS RANKINGS[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PASSING YARDS[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]192.5[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]99th[/font]Overall
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RUSHING YARDS[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]110.3[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]112th[/font]Overall
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]POINTS FOR[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]17.8[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]120th[/font]Overall
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]POINTS AGAINST[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]46.0[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]124th[/font]