Official Postgame: GT 23-Duke 20

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
If feels really good to have one of these go your way even though you didn’t really try to hold on to it. Hope Jeff is ok and can help the team in a couple of weeks. Key needs to find the middle ground between his and Collins time out usage.

slugboy

Staff member
Hopefully, Sims isn’t badly hurt. We had a couple of players leave the game. I hope they’re all better soon. They bye came just in time.

I think we can stop calling for the backup QB for a while.

Gavin Stewart is MONEY.

We have some ballers on defense. It’s nice to get them out of the witness protection program.

There were some horrendous calls. The phantom “roughing the passer” led to OT. The last OPI was a welcome change from the others.

I have some questions about Long’s late 4th quarter play calling. And by questions, I think he should review that tape and never do that again.

Semore was coach of the week last week on special teams. He needs to go back to work over the bye, because the punt coverage unit ain’t covering.

Defense is plain gritty.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s great to win 2 in a row, but let’s not forget there’s still a lot of work to do. Punter needs to stop outkicking his coverage. FG unit looks really good. OL getting confidence. And Thacker’s D … I mean, we all wanted him gone but the unit has played very solidly. Still need to clean some things up, tho.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
There are a lot of good lessons coming out of this... and lessons learned in wins are >>>>>>> lessons in losses
Took our foot off the gas; mental breaks on punt return and next defensive drive. although the roughing that got it all going was REALLY suspect. Fortunately, Duke got one of their own on the offensive PI. Glad that sort of evened out!