Official Hype Video

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe DeMo could get me fired up even if the event I was attending was a calculus final.
I was very prepared for my calculus final and felt sumpremely confident. My classmates looked at me like I was CRAZY when I tried to get everyone hyped up "YOU READY FOR THIS FINAL SON?!??! IM BOUT TO DO WORK UP IN HERE. THIS FINAL BOUT TO GET WRECKED." If I had DMo! Boy howdy I would have probably body slammed my desk before the professor made it in the room.

I made a B on the final and finished with an A in the class.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I was very prepared for my calculus final and felt sumpremely confident. My classmates looked at me like I was CRAZY when I tried to get everyone hyped up "YOU READY FOR THIS FINAL SON?!??! IM BOUT TO DO WORK UP IN HERE. THIS FINAL BOUT TO GET WRECKED." If I had DMo! Boy howdy I would have probably body slammed my desk before the professor made it in the room.

You should have brought a sledgehammer to class with you! Let that final know you mean business.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

I almost believed your post until I read the part about getting an A in calculus

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
LOL I did get an A in calc 1, 2, and 3. Just not at GT.

My friend, there are two kinds of calculus in this universe...normal calculus. And GT engineering calculus.I made an A in normal calculus at another school. Thinking I was intelligent, I transferred to Tech. Which, paradoxically enough, later lead me to question my intelligence. At Tech, I had a better chance of dating a super model or winning the US Open golf tournament than making an A in that kind of calculus. Of course, that was the "old" version of Tech. They say it's "better" or "different" now.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
My friend, there are two kinds of calculus in this universe...normal calculus. And GT engineering calculus.I made an A in normal calculus at another school. Thinking I was intelligent, I transferred to Tech. Which, paradoxically enough, later lead me to question my intelligence. At Tech, I had a better chance of dating a super model or winning the US Open golf tournament than making an A in that kind of calculus. Of course, that was the "old" version of Tech. They say it's "better" or "different" now.
lol I've read enough horror stories that I'm confident I want no part in GT engineering calculus. I am, however, hoping to get my masters at GT.