Official: BDS at 100% capacity in 2021

As @Augusta_Jacket posted, you would be more than welcome to join our group. We are all pretty low-key people, and both @Augusta_Jacket and another guy from the Augusta area bring their kids with them. A married couple from Gainesville heads it up. We have had to relocate several times over the past 5 years, but last year (and I assume this coming year) we will meet in a parking lot on 3rd Street between W P'Tree and P'Tree. Unless there is something going on at the Fox Theater, they usually charge 5 to 10 bucks. You can book it in advance, and I assume things will open up in June or July, at least for the early games. Let me know if this sounds appealing to you, and we can stay in touch over the next few months. If there's anything you would like to know about our group, feel free to ask.

Someone did this on another site I visit - Not sure what the best mapping system for this would be, but it might be a good idea for someone to post an interactive map where individual fans here could post their usual tailgate spot so we know where a lot of us are going to be on a given home Saturday.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'd like to live till after football season I already paid for my tickets .
If we are on tap to win three games and have as many false starts and procedures as we have the last couple years or play defense yet again like the past 15 or so, please take me home now Dear Lord.

Your line reminds me of what my 87 year old father has said the last several years. He's so old that he says green bananas are a risky investment for him.

LibertyTurns

Banned
If we are on tap to win three games and have as many false starts and procedures as we have the last couple years or play defense yet again like the past 15 or so, please take me home now Dear Lord.

Your line reminds me of what my 87 year old father has said the last several years. He's so old that he says green bananas are a risky investment for him.
That banana line is funny.

I get disappointed when we get beat by better athletes, I get a bit mad when the bad luck monster rears its ugly head against us, but hardly nothing is more infuriating to me than having smart players do dumb things.

Hopefully the talent gap narrows, we engineer some luck, and someone figures out how to effectively throttle those playing dumb.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I think he is hinting at our normal trouble in selling out games in general. It would be surprising if we have 100% capacity for any game other than the UGA game this year.
Ok good. I thought it was reference to limited capacity to less than 100%. 100% of seats at BDS@HGF will be for sale for each game, it's up to us to fill them.