Offense breakdown video

MidtownJacket

Staff member
ugh I don't wanna go into the dark internet swamp that StingTalk used to be.. is it any better now? Haven't been there since joining here in 2013

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
ugh I don't wanna go into the dark internet swamp that StingTalk used to be.. is it any better now? Haven't been there since joining here in 2013
Same thing for me. Example 1 of several issues I had: I got lambasted by almost a dozen people for pointing out tha U of Kansas was in Lawrence KS, not Manhattan KS, with a couple telling me that if I didn’t know KU (as the locals call it) was in Manhattan, then I was too stupid to be on Stingtalk. K State is in Manhattan.

Back to the subject of the thread... Longestday, come home!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Same thing for me. Example 1 of several issues I had: I got lambasted by almost a dozen people for pointing out tha U of Kansas was in Lawrence KS, not Manhattan KS, with a couple telling me that if I didn’t know KU (as the locals call it) was in Manhattan, then I was too stupid to be on Stingtalk. K State is in Manhattan.

Back to the subject of the thread... Longestday, come home!

You may have stepped into an inside joke. After the 2010 loss, there was a good natured rewriting of history that we had been beaten by KState because no way it was Kansas. That went on for a while after that.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
You may have stepped into an inside joke. After the 2010 loss, there was a good natured rewriting of history that we had been beaten by KState because no way it was Kansas. That went on for a while after that.
I was either too slow joining the thread or too dense to realize that. o_O