Film Study OFF scheme vs. Temple

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Not a critic....it's in my blood.....have worked on about 150-200 productions...but I never get on stage.

I know the feeling. My daughter works for the Atlanta Opera and it is literally all she wants to talk about even though she is as far away from the action as you can get being some sort of handler, fixer for one of the big wigs.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I know the feeling. My daughter works for the Atlanta Opera and it is literally all she wants to talk about even though she is as far away from the action as you can get being some sort of handler, fixer for one of the big wigs.

I knew opera divas often wear big wigs. I didn't know taking care of one was somebody's full time job.

;)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Why are people interested in seeing LJ back at QB. He’s pretty far behind the other 2 in terms of performance. It’s not even close. Why would P’nut pick our 3rd best option to start/ get the most snaps?
I believe we'll start to see more and more of graham from here on out. I think LJ is pretty much played and "injured" himself out of serious consideration for significant playing time the rest of the way.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
It seemed the last couple of years that the avenue to success against the 3O was forcing the QB keep..... especially with a minimal pass threat. Wearing down the QB throughout the game ( not to mention the season)
Yes, VT particularly had the MLB meet our QB right at the end of the line, it seemed. Then Duke seemed to take that tack.