Ode to a former forum

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Will be good to see helluva here certainly. Mack....you hate the unis this year too? Lol I shouldn't be surprised I guess. I don't think you will be happy with any design that wasn't worn 20+ years ago. And I will say most of them were great unis so I won't fault you too much there. I actually liked the unis this year. I'm sure there will be a uni thread to kick of the 2014 season ;))

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow. Sounds like a lot of my old friends are heading this direction. I sure hope Helluva jumps on board. He and I disagreed a lot, but I felt he was a fair person. I honestly miss some of the give and take. I am sure he would fit here just fine. To Steebu, Stylee, Whiskee Clear, Mack, Foggy, and the rest welcome. I miss you. I have enjoyed his place immensely.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Will be good to see helluva here certainly. Mack....you hate the unis this year too? Lol I shouldn't be surprised I guess. I don't think you will be happy with any design that wasn't worn 20+ years ago. And I will say most of them were great unis so I won't fault you too much there. I actually liked the unis this year. I'm sure there will be a uni thread to kick of the 2014 season ;))
yep I sm a traditionalist. But when you can go to Tybee Island and see guys with sandals and black socks....Madras shirt and stripped shorts and folks like this ....I draw the line

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
yep I'm a traditionalist.
Is this what you're talking about Mac?

1f15ae4f17e481e8e736f95f8de6b653.jpg

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Now you are talking..........this women looks good in any era...........SAME as the Dodd or Ross or Carson unis............thanks for the pic my friend.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I used to visit that board, but honestly stopped about a year ago. I didn't know it didn't exist till I started reading that thread.

there were some posters that had good information, but by and large that board was full of people who liked to complain.

does anybody know what happened to jim?

filepicker%2F2q229y86QF2niTayPpfa_padded-room.jpg

foggy

Georgia Tech Fan
Cobb, If 't it's worse than before why are you posting there? Me I know Jim personally and like the guy, agree with him all the time not at all but I do like his board.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I'm Lee Reeves on the other board. I try to stay moderate about all of my views in life, not too positive or negative, but that place turned sour pretty quickly. From August 11 to September of 12 it was really good if I remember the dates correctly, but then it got bad. Before I joined there I read on sting talk as a younger lad, but those guys are really... Odd

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I'm Lee Reeves on the other board. I try to stay moderate about all of my views in life, not too positive or negative, but that place turned sour pretty quickly. From August 11 to September of 12 it was really good if I remember the dates correctly, but then it got bad. Before I joined there I read on sting talk as a younger lad, but those guys are really... Odd
Also thanks Cheese, you're how I found this board about a month ago. I wouldn't know how to waste my class and work time without you guys to talk to about GT sports. So for that, I thank you.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Yep Jim has his board up and many of us will post on it but that doesnt mean we will leave this board...I have posted on the Hive...stingtalk and others and like them all and this board is going to be a good one with all the discussion about tech football.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Now Lee............we are really not old ...we are a sign of longevity !

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Now Lee............we are really not old ...we are a sign of longevity !
Haha sorry Mack I meant odd/strange not old. I hunt every weekend with an 82 year old man that's in better shape than me. My girlfriend tells me I'm an old man in a 22 year old body. I respect my elders.