Ode to a former forum

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I admit nothing. :ninja:
How many of you are old enough to know who this is?
blog+240.jpg

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Understatement of the year. He threatened to ban anyone linking to this site. That says it all, right there.
I thought Jim was talking about Stingtalk...well as long as folks can express opinons on football I have no problem..We had too many personal attacks on Jims board at times..Dont mind discussing facts etc or opinions since I do it everyday but hope the mods understand that passion still makes a good fan..........

Animal02

Banned
I thought Jim was talking about Stingtalk...well as long as folks can express opinons on football I have no problem..We had too many personal attacks on Jims board at times..Dont mind discussing facts etc or opinions since I do it everyday but hope the mods understand that passion still makes a good fan..........

Yeah.....the accusation of who was a real fan etc were a bit much

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Thanks to Uncle Ted and his WTCG then later WTBS I know who this is :)

Also know Mr. Wrestling Number 1 and Number 2... Gordon Solie, etc. ;)

All day... all night... 24 hours!
Yep know who that is and Col Klink and others........yes remember the Vachon Bros and Mr Wrestling 1 and 2..where did the time go

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I always enjoyed the give and take---every forum has their members who disagree. but--fool me once shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Liked all the boards until some began to attack members personally. Now as many of you know me I love old unis and Dodd and am awful at typing on a kindal...if you see capitols on mycomments its not passion....but poor eye sight...Keep the kids out of here if they. Attack us old guys and lets talk real tech football!