O line notes

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
it only takes one play for shamire to have done a good job assist the touchdown.he can make a hole (just ride his tail and break for the goal) this different way of play fall to the ground and cause a pile up in the middle is rough on a big guys body .give him a chance to show yall how effective he can be for gt .please just stay healthy enough to to have a college career.the scrimmage before the spring game medication to close to playing time and the heat played apart ,the spring game was wet he did better this scrimmage he was good got to the line made it through the line was ready for every field goal .put him in front of the first string qb and watch plays get made.i watch him on the side line after his sets he didn't go down to hes knee much like previous he got some h20 some of the sideline fan and got back to his group ready i can understand down playing him we need a secret weapon and a healthy ready SD is it.some wonder how he got to gt so heavy i know .1.he played with a knee injury all of his senior year(for those who think he laid back because he accepted the gt offer)aggravated it real bad towards the end to not play at all.2. surgery of there said knee (no practice easy weight gain)3. injured again right after last years spring game or scrimmage(hence the no play)this is his 1st full year of practice, full training.he is big always been big that's what gt wanted that's what they all wanted since he was 5 .if u was to touch him everything is solid on him except his chest and stomach i see the same stomach's on other line man honestly his aint the biggest, but getting the job done is what matters. come on fans keep healthy prays ,talk and thoughts going up for the kid so he help take gt to a championship.it only takes one play. touch down, field goal ,rest that's what he is used to .i don't know how much he weigh right now but he aint never going to b 320 ill give him 350 with mussel definition anything lower than that he might as well go play basket ball .its almost show and prove time .GO JACKETS
Your writing style is very difficult to follow. Is this some type of talk-to-text?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Its just a rant type of post. No clear order or direction, just trying to speak his mind. Hes new to this site... No sense in doing what you are intending to do. Consciously or Subconsciously.
I wasn't trying to anything except let him/her know that using all lower case and punctuation, if used, in odd locations made it difficult to read the content. I try to read what everyone writes, including the rants. Everything has a nugget, even if I don't agree with it. I get stream of consciousness, I do that sometimes myself. I just couldn't follow what was written.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't trying to anything except let him/her know that using all lower case and punctuation, if used, in odd locations made it difficult to read the content. I try to read what everyone writes, including the rants. Everything has a nugget, even if I don't agree with it. I get stream of consciousness, I do that sometimes myself. I just couldn't follow what was written.
Alright then. I just know I get carried away on forums sometimes. Not intending to be rude to folks, but it comes off that way at times. I thought that's what you were doing. My apologies.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Alright then. I just know I get carried away on forums sometimes. Not intending to be rude to folks, but it comes off that way at times. I thought that's what you were doing. My apologies.
I get what you're saying, by that wasn't my goal. It seemed like he was saying to give Shamire a chance and that he hoped he'd stay healthy. I'm all for that. I just had trouble with the syntax.

(I also have problems with my father-in-law's texts because he makes up his own abbreviations)