NYC Point Guards

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
This is a year old, but gives us an idea of what he’s been up to the last two decades:

I believe she broke all of Kenny’s NYC records as the all-time leading scorer:
Niesha Butler. Played at GT. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niesha_Butler
Kevin Morris was from New Jersey.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
It must have been Gary Saunders I was thinking about, but he wasn’t a PG.
Morris was still a Tri-State PG, just from across the River. When
No, he was not! Your forensic detector is off!!
Yes, he was He went to HS in Manhattan, but he was from New Jersey. Go back and look at his recruitment. I remember Marbury leaving early unexpectantly and really screwing Cremins. His Thin Gold Line wouldn't hold up to 1-and-done. I grew up in Connecticut, so every time I drove through Morris's hometown I cursed Marbury because Morris wasn't at the level we needed for The Thin Gold Line.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Morris was still a Tri-State PG, just from across the River. When

Yes, he was He went to HS in Manhattan, but he was from New Jersey. Go back and look at his recruitment. I remember Marbury leaving early unexpectantly and really screwing Cremins. His Thin Gold Line wouldn't hold up to 1-and-done. I grew up in Connecticut, so every time I drove through Morris's hometown I cursed Marbury because Morris wasn't at the level we needed for The Thin Gold Line.
Hometown: NY, NY.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
He was from NJ. NYC wasn't where he was from, but where he went to HS. He commuted every day to Manhattan. Doesn't really matter, you can believe what you want. It isn't really relevant, as I said above.
You shouldn’t correct someone multiple times when you have no proof. I gave you a link showing his “hometown.” It becomes relevant when you won’t stop!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
You shouldn’t correct someone multiple times when you have no proof. I gave you a link showing his “hometown.” It becomes relevant when you won’t stop!
Sigh, I corrected you once. After that it was a back-and-forth discussion. You had every opportunity to stop, you chose not to; that's on you. He's from New Jersey. Believe what you want, but that's where his parents lived and where he lived while he was in high school. Personally, I don't care what you think. I later commented that he was from the Tri-State area, which for all intents and purposes is the NYC pipeline Cremins mined. I think we've used enough bandwidth on this discussion.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Sigh, I corrected you once. After that it was a back-and-forth discussion. You had every opportunity to stop, you chose not to; that's on you. He's from New Jersey. Believe what you want, but that's where his parents lived and where he lived while he was in high school. Personally, I don't care what you think. I later commented that he was from the Tri-State area, which for all intents and purposes is the NYC pipeline Cremins mined. I think we've used enough bandwidth on this discussion.
He was born in Manhattan, played in Manhattan at MLK HS. Trevor Day School, 1992-94.You can keep dreaming of NJ.
When you’re wrong, you are WRONG! End of story.