Number 23 Texas?

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Wow the media darling Tom Herman dissappoints in opener. You know Austin, Texas has become such a p-whipped liberal bastion that I think their once testosterone fueled bad *** football team have become sissy men.

Go Jackets!

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Everyone that voted them in the Top 25 should hang their heads in shame.

Preseason top 25 is a total farce. There are typically 10 teams that you know will be good. They should wait 3 weeks to put out a top 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Weird post, Jerry. I mean, Atlanta is a pretty darn liberal city (relatively on par with Austin). Guess the Yellow Jackets are full of p-whipped sissy men too, yeah?

Regardless, Herman himself said that Texas shouldn't be ranked. Kind of reminds me of preseason CPJ in 2015 saying, "You haven't seen us practice." Texas has the backing of big money, so they'll be better sooner than later.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Weird post, Jerry. I mean, Atlanta is a pretty darn liberal city (relatively on par with Austin). Guess the Yellow Jackets are full of p-whipped sissy men too, yeah?

Regardless, Herman himself said that Texas shouldn't be ranked. Kind of reminds me of preseason CPJ in 2015 saying, "You haven't seen us practice." Texas has the backing of big money, so they'll be better sooner than later.
If Texas is 7-5 in 2019 Tom Herman could very well be on the verge of being fired:rolleyes: