Now time for VT - Who is more desperate?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Player breakdown
de43e5b8d21d913be76f398094a744ae.jpg

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Jose is making this team go now with his penetration. He is getting into the paint which we were not doing earlier without him. He has been shooting very well too. Really happy for him and getting some league recognition as well. Great game tonight.

GTsports1819

Georgia Tech Fan
Didn't feel like Wright played all that well...but he still had 14 points and 7 rebs.

Jose, enjoy tonight. After tonight, it's gonna be a LOT of diapers and baby bottles for you on top of practice and school work. Here's to a beautiful and healthy baby girl.

Let's not get too greedy lol

In all seriousness, I think that's what we expected to see the entire year: Good offensive efficiency with improved shooting and a stifling defense. Aside from going 10/21 from the FT line that was a complete game from our guys. They continue to play hard and battle, now we just gotta keep it rolling...

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great time at the game tonight, hopefully I can convince my wife we need to take my daughter to every game now since she seems to be the good luck charm we needed.

Nice meeting you this evening. Yes, she seemed to be the good luck charm for sure! Loved the pink headphones.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Jose is making this team go now with his penetration. He is getting into the paint which we were not doing earlier without him. He has been shooting very well too. Really happy for him and getting some league recognition as well. Great game tonight.

He mentioned after the game that his daughter is due any day now, and that he was thinking of her throughout. He really played inspired ball from tip-off.