1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Now that GT has Wood: What defensive recruits are at his "bullseye"?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by ramblin_man, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

I'm gonna assume that the hybrid guys get moved to OLB the others to play some type of rover/nickle.

MikeJackets1967 likes this.
  2. Towaliga

Towaliga Helluva Engineer

I think that maybe the only time our fan base has ever blamed the D when our offense has collapsed. :whistle:

3. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Helluva Engineer

True story. I was at that game and was losing my mind.

vamosjackets and MikeJackets1967 like this.
  4. Yaller Jacket

Yaller Jacket Helluva Engineer

My memory was that Ryan played one of the best games I've ever seen by a quarterback. Tenuta had blitzers in his face all game long but he got the throws off and on the money time after time. I was not in any way made at Tenuta; I just marvelled at how good Ryan was.

Bruce Wayne and vamosjackets like this.
  5. DvilleJacket

DvilleJacket Helluva Engineer

I have no idea what kind of grades it takes to get into App State I always assumed some of the better recruits they sign couldn't get into bigger schools?

vamosjackets likes this.
  6. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

Maybe true but some may have wanted to stay close to Mom and Dad in Boone or they might not have been big and/or fast enough to play sports for a bigger school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Sideways

Sideways Helluva Engineer

This is sound advice. I am sure Woody will make his mark but it may take a while to get the players to adopt his mindset and play the way he wants them to play. We will see but fans should be skeptical of miracles in the first year.