Now BRONCO? WTH, Coastal?

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
With all these moves, has this been the biggest shift(s) in college football coaching history this year?

This has to impact our searches, right?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That could end up being good for UVA if they make the right hire.

By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like he is being fired - which likely means no big buyout.
They are clearly a better program than when he arrived, but they could be better with the right coaching hire. They definitely need to improve the defense.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
UVA board seems to think he may have balked at making staff changes.
Wonder if he goes to Colorado st. to get back west

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
That could end up being good for UVA if they make the right hire.

By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like he is being fired - which likely means no big buyout.
They are clearly a better program than when he arrived, but they could be better with the right coaching hire. They definitely need to improve the defense.
Bronco has a very good overall record. UVA was a mess when he was hired. It will be very interesting to see what direction they go. He is the best coach they have had since Welch retired 30 or so years ago. Living in Northern Va this is a real surprise. The AD wanted him to stay.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Chadwell is the modern day version of CPJ...but younger. He's going to make a P5 AD look like a genius for the next decade.

I'm hoping the dominoes don't fall in line for him to leave Coastal this year and TStan is smart enough to get him next season. I
I am praying that no ACC teams hire him, (worried about dook) I think most teams will foolishly avoid anyone with the percieved taint of anything option related

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Bronco has a very good overall record. UVA was a mess when he was hired. It will be very interesting to see what direction they go. He is the best coach they have had since Welch retired 30 or so years ago. Living in Northern Va this is a real surprise. The AD wanted him to stay.
It’s actually not that great, i think Al Groh might actually have a better winning percentage?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I am praying that no ACC teams hire him, (worried about dook) I think most teams will foolishly avoid anyone with the percieved taint of anything option related

His QBs had 3,100+ yards passing, 29 TDs, 4 Ints, 70%+ completion.

That's not CPJ's option. Any AD and fanbase that thinks this is CPJ's kind of option deserves not to have him. I will gladly take Chadwell.