November 6th Coaches Show was Pre-recorded

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Due to blown transformer, thousands are without power including $3 Dollar Cafe.

Jim won't be calling in tonight [emoji6]

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
First play of 2nd half for TD, was standard QB counter... Blocked correctly. Same as run against WF.
Big difference when blocking takes place.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Andy and Buzz we're up there too. Didn't keep count but Sewak was named many times. Granted the answers were given by CPJ off the top of his head as he went through each position/player that started the season. He said he might be wrong on some without double checking.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Andy and Buzz we're up there too. Didn't keep count but Sewak was named many times. Granted the answers were given by CPJ off the top of his head as he went through each position/player that started the season. He said he might be wrong on some without double checking.

My friends son was recruited by Sewak. He's underappreciated in that role.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think Coach Sewak is a great Coach and recruiter....He takes a lot of heat, zero credit..
Well, considering he coaches the position that "requires" 2 coaches to be successful, I think that is where the heat comes from. IMO, it is probably the single most important position for our team's success, and it is usually at least 1 of our shortfalls (2014 was the exception). If he is such a great recruiter, maybe he should focus on recruiting more O-line.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Well, considering he coaches the position that "requires" 2 coaches to be successful, I think that is where the heat comes from. IMO, it is probably the single most important position for our team's success, and it is usually at least 1 of our shortfalls (2014 was the exception). If he is such a great recruiter, maybe he should focus on recruiting more O-line.
I may be wrong but I thought each coach was given an area in recruiting , is that not true ?