Notre Dame vs Georgia, who do ya like?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I want to see a brutal 6-6 tie in regulation, followed by 4 or 5 OT possessions, with ND squeaking out the win—leaving both teams bruised and battered, so that both of them lose next week.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Really?? Neither.

I hope ND wins the game, but this is the only ND matchup I can think of where I would say that. That may be the only game I watch today since the line play should be very good on both sides. I think the 14.5 point line for UGAg is high even though it's at UGAg.

Probably a better place to post, but it looks like there are only two ACC teams in top 25. #1 Clemson and #21 UVa. Anyone think ND will come to ACC for football when their TV contract runs out? I don't since they'd have to play a tough game in the ACCCG (unless they were put in Atlantic). Given their reputation they are one of teams that doesn't need a conference championship to go to the playoffs.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve said on here before.....I like ND. I was raised to but I fell in love with Tech as a 12 year old in 90. The Irish are the other team I root for and I’m thrilled with that 1st half. I don’t know how this half will go but I’m amused that everybody just thought ND would roll over and let the mutts run wild. I knew that wouldn’t happen.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
As a younger person, I can’t understand how this could even be a valid question. If georgia is on the field, I want them to lose. I don’t care if they are playing isis. I know ND was a rival in the past, but it’s 2019, I want to see georgia lose so bad they cancel the program.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Georgie got 96 THOUSAND fans to drive into the middle of the biggest s***hole in the state to watch a game and we cant get over 40k in one of the biggest cities in the country.

I cant even deal tonight.... btw got Georgia winning this game. ND is a sorry excuse for a program. They consistently show they dont play FBS level football at all...