Notre Dame in Talks to Hold Camp with GA State

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Big deal. Kid goes to a ND camp in Atlanta to get undercoached by Brian Kelly and Brian VanGorder? He'll soon see the error of his ways.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
It's not. There's a loophole those schools are using.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2014/penn-state-notre-dame-sec-country/

Since the SEC has a lot of clout, and I'm sure if the ACC coaches throw their weight around the NCAA will close the loophole.

Well what they're doing is "against the rules". That's why they're using a loophole. But whatever that's semantics. I think they'll either get rid of loophole or the rule entirely. Could go either way.

Brian Kelly is such a scumbag

Well James Franklin did it first.

Last edited:

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I seriously feel like BVG is the second coming of lane kiffen. I dont get how he keeps finding jobs with his under performing defensive units.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Lets save some time and money and have a joint camp with Wisconsin. Maybe we can work a deal to get 50% and then we will be ahead. OOps, but where would they get there 50% from?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This camp clearly helps ND recruit down here. You are mistaken if you think it does not. (Why would they do it if not?)
It's just as shady as Franklin and the NCAA needs to amend their rules to eliminate the loophole. This happens all the time in the legal world and legislators have to stay on their toes. Usually they make the necessary changes to preserve the spirit of the rule/law.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
My second most hated team, narrowly behind uga of course, is ND. Ive never seen a program stay in the top 25 purely for their name like ND does. They xould be 2-12 the previous year and magazines will still put them at 25 for next year's projections. I also find myself resisting the urge to slug their fans whenever im near them. And you cant forget that God awful accent most people have from up there. This is a dirtbag move on there part, i fear this will start a domino effect through the nation

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
My second most hated team, narrowly behind uga of course, is ND. Ive never seen a program stay in the top 25 purely for their name like ND does. They xould be 2-12 the previous year and magazines will still put them at 25 for next year's projections. I also find myself resisting the urge to slug their fans whenever im near them. And you cant forget that God awful accent most people have from up there. This is a dirtbag move on there part, i fear this will start a domino effect through the nation
I'm an ND fan despite my last post. My brother went there. Question: have you ever seen a game in South Bend? If not, I suggest you go, at least once in your lifetime. We play them in their house in Sept 19, 2015. Do it, you won't regret it and you'll be pleasantly surprised by their fans. Sure, every fanbase has their fringe idiots, even us. But by and large, they are the most gracious host fans you'll ever meet. You can quote me on that one. The mystique is for real, too. It's a pretty cool place. It's ok to hate them, I get that. But it's a cool place still and their game day hospitality is second to none.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm an ND fan despite my last post. My brother went there. Question: have you ever seen a game in South Bend? If not, I suggest you go, at least once in your lifetime. We play them in their house in Sept 19, 2015. Do it, you won't regret it and you'll be pleasantly surprised by their fans. Sure, every fanbase has their fringe idiots, even us. But by and large, they are the most gracious host fans you'll ever meet. You can quote me on that one. The mystique is for real, too. It's a pretty cool place. It's ok to hate them, I get that. But it's a cool place still and their game day hospitality is second to none.
Didn't deny that their stadium and game atmosphere are amazing, I will grant them that. I'm also semi jealous of how fiercely loyal the fans are. I hate them for other various reasons, not the fact that they root for ND