Nothing to read here except this board just keeps on giving great analysis nm

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
jayparr: If you are saying that the posters are presenting "great" analyses, then there is plenty of great reading for the viewers. If you are saying that there is nothing to read here, then you are saying there are no great analyses. You have a 180 degree conflict in the two parts to your statement.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
jayparr: If you are saying that the posters are presenting "great" analyses, then there is plenty of great reading for the viewers. If you are saying that there is nothing to read here, then you are saying there are no great analyses. You have a 180 degree conflict in the two parts to your statement.
Nothing more to read on my comment. Just what is in the title. This board is far better than the newspapers, tv news on Tech, all the football magazines, and all the other message boards COMBINED!!! great appreciation to all on this board especially to the mods and the Boomer!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Ive got a feeling TJ was just trying to stir the pot...
If you look closely at TJ's post, you'll see a very subtle, nearly invisible line at the end in white that only shows when a post is quoted. It's a classic Sting Talk method of trolling. I had hoped the Sting Talkers who migrated here would refrain from their usual schtick, but it appears that's not the case.

Look out for Big Cry emoticons popping up all over the place now.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you look closely at TJ's post, you'll see a very subtle, nearly invisible line at the end in white that only shows when a post is quoted. It's a classic Sting Talk method of trolling. I had hoped the Sting Talkers who migrated here would refrain from their usual schtick, but it appears that's not the case.

Look out for Big Cry emoticons popping up all over the place now.

I think us wacky StingTalkers have kept it mainly in check. Just like all the buzzoff folks have tempered their raging negativity. :cool:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think us wacky StingTalkers have kept it mainly in check. Just like all the buzzoff folks have tempered their raging negativity. :cool:
For the most part you have. Just trying to nip it in the bud, that's all. Btw, I hail from all the boards although I don't go to Jim's anymore.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Is this whole thread not a trip down that road? It's useless and contains no information other than to circlejerk about how great this board is compared to ST
Bigb, All I did was make a statement all in the title. Carry it wherever you care to take it.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Bigb, All I did was make a statement all in the title. Carry it wherever you care to take it.

But why even make it?

Yeah, this board is great. High signal to noise ratio. Except all this thread does is raise the noise floor.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
But why even make it?

Yeah, this board is great. High signal to noise ratio. Except all this thread does is raise the noise floor.
Football season has been over;and recruiting has been finished, yet THIS BOARD is continuing with GREAT analysis of Ga. Tech football that you can't get ANY WHERE ELSE! And I am VERY thankful for THIS FREE board and EVERYONE that is a part of it. It is JUST my show of appreciation!