Not to brag but...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
lol, but there is 2 in winning

There-is-an-I-in-TEAM.png

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hahahahaha that is hilarious. I was also voted a specifically made honor: meanest on the court but nicest off the court. So I guess you can say I'm an A-Hole(mostly for the elbows thrown)

Just joshing ya' man. You said you were going to GA State...you gonna ball for them?

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Just joshing ya' man. You said you were going to GA State...you gonna ball for them?
nahhh, 6-3 185 playing the 3 and white playing D1 basketball? yeah no. But I might play baseball. I have 2 offers and 4 walk on offers to be a lefty pitcher. As of right now, I plan on going to GA state and becoming a regular student. If I change my mind I will go play baseball.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
nahhh, 6-3 185 playing the 3 and white playing D1 basketball? yeah no. But I might play baseball. I have 2 offers and 4 walk on offers to be a lefty pitcher. As of right now, I plan on going to GA state and becoming a regular student. If I change my mind I will go play baseball.

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck whatever the cards hold.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Eat something and workout and you could be 6'3 210 or so and become a 2 guard or PG. I played ball my entire life and I was always the tallest kid in school. Until HS when I quit growing and everybody else hit their growth spurts. I was a PF so being 6'2 wasn't quite tall enough for my position. I quit my junior year because of this. Regret the hell out of it too now. You should just try to walk on the team as a 2 guard if you think you have the talent.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Eat something and workout and you could be 6'3 210 or so and become a 2 guard or PG. I played ball my entire life and I was always the tallest kid in school. Until HS when I quit growing and everybody else hit their growth spurts. I was a PF so being 6'2 wasn't quite tall enough for my position. I quit my junior year because of this. Regret the hell out of it too now. You should just try to walk on the team as a 2 guard if you think you have the talent.
yeah, I have a workout plan right now to get to 205 by August. I have already gained 5 pounds since my season ended

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
yeah, I have a workout plan right now to get to 205 by August. I have already gained 5 pounds since my season ended
I just don't want you to feel like I do when you are my age. I left so much on the table when I quit playing. Worst mistake I ever made. If basketball is your true passion... persue it with a passion and don't have regrets. Train hard and practice hard and let the cards fall where they may young man.