Not sure when I've seen all the Tech boards so lifeless

bdsboy

Georgia Tech Fan
After watching Delaware average 5.7 yards per carry against UNC, I see this game as a litmus test for the season. I think the offense do much better this week, but if we don't get over 300 yds on the ground tomorrow, we will probably struggle to win games all year.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think our Oline will get back on track this week. Skill guys worry me till they show they can make blocks and occasional clutch plays. D will have a battle on their hands. UNC has a prolific O. If our O struggles it will make for a tougher assignment for the D. Closer we get to kickoff the more I think this game will be close. I predict a lot of foot stomping, teeth gnashing, and chat raging from the fanbase.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Altruism. I'm a cubs fan. And a Bulls fan. And an Atlanta Sports fan. I was there when the Falcons lost to the 49ers in the NFCG. And for the Bravos "in"field fly game. And game 1 of the Hawks eastern conference finals. And the last two GT - FSU ACCCG.

As much as I love GT football, one man isn't bigger than the team. I shall take my curse elsewhere.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
We knew this would be a tough year. We'll be fine. These are resilliant student athletes.

We have two MBA students on the O. We'll figure it out.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Pessimism everywhere.

Does anyone think we simply can't be as bad on offense as we looked in the last two weeks? That maybe some unusual set of circumstances led to the poor performance at South Bend and Durham? And that maybe playing in front of the home crowd against a lesser defense, we might see the offense we've been expecting show up?

1991 again, big expectations with good Jr QB and then---CLUNK--disappointing to say the least