Not GT related

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I just read where Mark Richt was added to the new College football oversight committee. Also he was the only current coach selected. I hate UGAg to the fullest, but I respect the hell out of Mark Richt the human being. What are yalls thoughts on this?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Not many people are more familiar with what misconduct looks like than Rev Richt. He would understand the nuances between say the number of instances of DUIs, sexual assaults & selling autographed jerseys you could rack up & stay eligible from things that are a bit more mischievious like smoking weed & stealing MOPEDs. He's joined by the Miami AD whose school certainly has a great misconduct resume to bolster the group's standing (think that should cover the hookers, hotel room & boat people). They just need to add someone from USC, UNC, Awbarn/Bammer & maybe Ohio st to round out the club so they have representation from those doling out rent-free houses, perpetrating institutionalized academic cheating over several decades, setting up jobs & handing over cash for Daddy to curry favor, and providing $1 brand new Escalades & complementary tattoos factions.

The cherry on the top of course would be a rep from GT so they were familiar with the punishment you should receive when faced with playing a falsely accused student athlete who wrongfully accepted $30 in clothing from his cousin whose uncle's-sister's-daughter's-husband once attended a football game that was simultaneously attended by an out of work sports agent watching his niece cheerlead (or something close to that).