Not gonna read too much into today

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
I like your attitude. :cigar:

Gotta remember several things. Wofford runs the same offense so there it that. We probably should have taken them serious than we did. We did some things to beat ourselves, but still doubled the score on them. Wofford was playing like it was for the national championship. We had some potential starters not playing.

OTOH, gotta like the play from JT in the second half. His passing was far better than in the first half. We'll know lots more about our team after Tulane and GSU.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
JT's passing... if that's how he passes in his first start then lookout.

Smokes that kid can hit a drunk mosquito from 50 yards.

Yeah, I saw the overthrown passes in the first half. But I didn't see anymore after that.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I looked at their schedule for last year. Espn does not show wofford playing either Clemson or south Carolina. Was it maybe 2 years ago they played? I did not look at the '12 season

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Not sure when Wofford played USC/Clem - Wes and the other announcer mentioned Wofford was ahead vs Clemson and tied with USCe late in the 2nd half - the way they were talking, it sounded to me like it was last year and the previous year.

I probably should have checked to see when those games were played. But the point was that Wofford was not then nor are they now a pushover.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah I heard them too. Had a dwag buddy of mine giving me sh@# about struggling against wofford so I used that info and he ended up giving props to wofford. Didn't look it up til after I told him that..... but I didn't tell him what I found

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Wofford was much better than expected and we weren't as good as I thought we would be.

Is today a verdict on the year? No.

Wofford took South Carolina and Clemson to the wall last year and the year before (wish I had known that before the kickoff instead of after)

Today is done - let's see what happens vs Tulane.
Win is a win and still a win. Beats the alternative