North Carolina Week Media #UNCvsGT

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Deleted member 2897

I mean, UNCheat is 1-6. This has GOT to be a 3 game road win streak.

If we can get to 5-4, that will give us a lot of confidence back, and really start to put pressure on the Coastal guys.

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I mean, UNCheat is 1-6. This has GOT to be a 3 game road win streak.

If we can get to 5-4, that will give us a lot of confidence back, and really start to put pressure on the Coastal guys.

I can't help remembering last year's Duke game. As I recall, Duke had lost six in a row when they beat our brains out in Durham. Hopefully this will be a much different outcome.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

I cannot stand how our reporters ask questions sometimes. "Um, I guess you now have to opportunity to play multiple quarterbacks, is it a feel thing or situation?" Coach has already brought up the fact that Oliver has played most of the games (all of them?). So of course he's going to say Oliver is going to play. Why not phrase the question "You would have Tevin and Vad alternate series then go with the hot hand. Do you plan on doing this with Marshall and Oliver?" (If no) "Is there a specific situation like the goal line where you plan on using Oliver instead of Marshall?"

Even if coach doesn't want to get in to the game specifics, at least get him to say something that isn't a repeat of the same question he has answered the day before in the radio show and previously in the same press conference.

Surprisingly I liked Ken's question because it put context to the question. "Is 'a starter not losing his spot due to injury, you get it back when you're healthy' a standard or common thing." It at least led to CPJ saying some things that he hadn't yet.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't help it but to be sad for TQM. He is so positive and has done a lot of good things for this team, yet everyone is trying to drum up drama between him and TO that I just don't think is there. Can't we all just be super excited about the possibilities with having two QBs and with what next year might bring with the experience TO is getting?

From CPJ: "You know, Tobias played a really good game against Virginia Tech," he said. "Some people have really short memories. TaQuon played a really good game against Louisville. TaQuon was pretty good against Bowling Green. He's been pretty good in a lot of games."

To the reporters - STOP with the leading questions "I imagine", "seems like" "I guess" is really annoying and leads the player to feel like the answer is "definitely". Let the kids describe things - ask open-ended questions and let them talk!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I can't help it but to be sad for TQM. He is so positive and has done a lot of good things for this team, yet everyone is trying to drum up drama between him and TO that I just don't think is there. Can't we all just be super excited about the possibilities with having two QBs and with what next year might bring with the experience TO is getting?

From CPJ: "You know, Tobias played a really good game against Virginia Tech," he said. "Some people have really short memories. TaQuon played a really good game against Louisville. TaQuon was pretty good against Bowling Green. He's been pretty good in a lot of games."

To the reporters - STOP with the leading questions "I imagine", "seems like" "I guess" is really annoying and leads the player to feel like the answer is "definitely". Let the kids describe things - ask open-ended questions and let them talk!
There is one reporter that always leads with I imagine, in every single question at every presser. It's annoying and I can tell coach gets annoyed also .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk