Votes: 9 5.1%
  • UNC by 7-13

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • UNC by 14+

Votes: 81 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

One of the original architects of the Fake Classes gets embarrassed yet again. I voted UNC by 14+, because Reverse psychology. But every time cheating Mack or cheating Roy loses is a good day.

I’m still amazed at how UNCheat just tells the NCAA to go pound sand. Literally rehires the guy at their first chance once the dust had settled from the case.

At the Half it will be UNC 17-0. We will continue to try and throw the ball and have multiple 3 and outs. The defense will wear down as their much larger offense runs the ball time and time again.. Final UNC 38-7

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
At the Half it will be UNC 17-0. We will continue to try and throw the ball and have multiple 3 and outs. The defense will wear down as their much larger offense runs the ball time and time again.. Final UNC 38-7

Ouch! Your vision resonates with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

When is the last time we had a guy throw over 200 yards passing in a game? That question will be a lot easier to answer after Saturday. No pre-game lifting, no taunting, no unsportsmanlikes - just a good old fashioned embarrassing butt whooping please.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Saw on the UNC 247 site that they're having a rough week of practice - apparently hung over after the Clemson loss.

I think this GT team is a lot closer to a breakthrough than people realize. Couple bad bounces on Saturday put the temple game out of reach but a small number of plays/calls determined the outcome of the Temple game and none went our way.

UNC is hard to get a read on. They beat a couple of below average P5 teams to start the season, dropped a game to App St, then went to the wire with Clemson. Our defense is the second best defense they've faced all year and I doubt they'll have the same level of intensity as they had against clemson.

GT on the other hand has continued to show improvement on offense - slowly, but it's there. Hopefully Graham will play the whole game and be able to get into a rhythm. You know we are going to come out high energy because that's what weve done all season. If GT catches UNC in a hangover game, I can see us winning.

Head says 20-14 UNC but if the ball bounces our way we can win. I'll officially say GT 24 UNC 20.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk