• North Carolina by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
GT 38
NC 21

Prediction: NC might will experience a 2017 season similar to Tech's 2015 season -- too many injuries, too many youngsters having to play more and sooner than desired. As banged up as NC is, I still can't imagine a Fedora-coached team not scoring at least three TDs on a Roof defense. However, and particularly if Tech doesn't have more than two turnovers (neither on the Tech side of the 50), Tech's O should pile up yards and sufficient points.
http://www.wralsportsfan.com/injuries-inexperience-have-heels-in-eye-of-perfect-storm/16979735/

Worst-case caveat: Of course, if Tech brings its "C+" or worse game, and the Heels bring their "A" game, Tech certainly could find a way to lose.

Desired possible-but-not-probable outcome: Tech 45, NC 17. Tech leads 38-10 at the end of the 3rd quarter, and reserves get plenty of time in the final quarter.

Last edited:
We roll up 500 yards Rushing. UNC tries to stop the B and QB and the As run wild. UNC offense is only their running quarterback and Roof sends pressure every down. 49-7 Jackets

Deleted member 2897

Since Larry Fedora has been coach, Georgia Tech has averaged 38 points per game against UNCh-eat. This offense in my opinion shows no reason thus far that we should expect any output other than average to above average. However, with how much firepower UNC lost to graduation and injuries, the odds of our offense having more chances should be higher if anything. So I think anybody predicting 35-50 points is reasonably sane.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Milwaukee misses the change in one of coaches rules -- "get in game shape Adams and shamire and then u play" has morphed into - "Here are some plays so PLAY your self into beast mode shape". It's working and by uga it could be awesome.

Interesting take. There is some truth to this, and you are right, by UGAg, we could be at peak 2014 levels of power running.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
48-31 GT, but a couple of their TDs come after the game is already out of hand. Hearing from the players how bad we played last week, you can tell they really have a standard of perfection for themselves. I expect them to come out playing clean, efficient football and take it to them. As for defense, I think we keep attacking this week and take advantage of our offense forcing them to press into mistakes.