Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Carolina by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
GT 38 - UNC 21

Pretty close game through 3 quarters but UNCs injuries effect their depth and the horses run out of gas in the 4Q.

Itll be 24-14 going into the 4 but GT will add 2 TDs and give up one.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
42-28.

No FG's again. Defense gets burned a couple of times, but too much O for the Cheaters.

Deleted member 2897

34-30 UNC

I'd love to hear what logic you are using to come up with this. I mean sure, it could happen, but what could you possibly base this prediction on? They just lost to DUKE, whose combined FBS opponents are 3-8 and those 3 wins are over an 0-4 team, an 0-4 team, and a team that has lost by 30+ points twice. And UNC lost to THAT. They lost a ton of skill to graduation and a ton more to injuries. We just showed last week that we could have 4 turnovers and still win by nearly 3 touchdowns against a team like that.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ol continues to dominate.
We limit turnovers and penalties and defense gets pick 6. With a big lead late in 3 r d the backups shine with long scores.
56- 14. Our first offical beat down of 17.
Prime time from now on.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
GT 38
NC 30
Defense goes back to what they are against a decent offense (Pitt was horrible), but they make enough stops and the O plays a good enough game to get the W.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
I expect Carolina will have a bit more success than Pitt moving the ball, but if we tackle like we did last week, they won’t be much more successful. They haven’t stopped us in years, and I have no reason to believe they’ll start now.

45-24, Jackets.