Noon kickoff vs the mutts...

Wreck07

Georgia Tech Fan
It would not surprise me at all if u(sic)ga rested their starters, the same way Pro teams do after they clinch. The ultimate insult.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
NAH - U(sig)GA will play their starters in Q1 and it will be 28-0 after Q1. Then they will play their 2nd string in Q2 and it will be 49-0 at half. After half-time UGA will play 3rd-4th stringers and we will hang with them a little bit. Probably end up with a 56-10 score...

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We do pretty well against UGA on noon games. It might only end up 70-0 nothing instead of 84-0 since they'll have to spend a few minutes waking up first.

Jmonty71

Banned
If these two teams played 100 times, Georgia would win 100. And all 100 would be blowouts
Not disagreeing but you never know. Maybe they miss the bus?? All get sick??? Run out of QBs and RBs??? I mean the list could go on and on. While I agree there is a 99.9% chance we get boat raced... There is that .1% chance... I won't be upset if we lose, as I am fully expecting a 55-7 type score.. Us scoring in garbage time.... But, I wouldn't turn down the biggest upset of the decade either.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Not disagreeing but you never know. Maybe they miss the bus?? All get sick??? Run out of QBs and RBs??? I mean the list could go on and on. While I agree there is a 99.9% chance we get boat raced... There is that .1% chance... I won't be upset if we lose, as I am fully expecting a 55-7 type score.. Us scoring in garbage time.... But, I wouldn't turn down the biggest upset of the decade either.
The entire team could miss the bus and Kirby Smart would walk out there and throw for 500 yards to the wide open waterboys and boat race us.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Our fans suck. Our team may suck too, but that's no reason for our fans to suck.

How is acknowledging the fact that the #1 team in the country who has only given up seven touchdowns all year and has won every game but one by at least 14 points will 99.9% most likely badly beat our 3 win team that hasn’t been able to stop anyone nor been able to score in the red one all year wrong? Seriously. Tell me.

IslandsofGaunilo

Georgia Tech Fan
I contend that sanctimonious fans who cast judgment on those who do not meet their quixotic standards of fandom suck. Collins and his gimmicks have turned GT Football into a farce. As if that were not bad enough, the on-field product is garbage and the wins have been few and far between. The fans have a right to be angry, and this notion that their anger somehow discredits their fandom is total bull****.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I have really enjoyed reading the humorous responses, but UGA's offense doesn't scare me. We can get stops. Let's just slow the game down, limit possessions and take advantage of any opportunities that come our way. We did this effectively against Clemson. It was the , "Put em to sleep strategy." We have absolutely got to come up with several packages to defend third and long. Our complete inability to get off the field has got to get fixed!

davesbrain

Georgia Tech Fan
If the cesspool's 2 deep came down with the fauci virus, I don't perceive how the cgc staff has the game day acumen to prevail, anyway, against their remnants

davesbrain

Georgia Tech Fan
I have really enjoyed reading the humorous responses, but UGA's offense doesn't scare me. We can get stops. Let's just slow the game down, limit possessions and take advantage of any opportunities that come our way. We did this effectively against Clemson. It was the , "Put em to sleep strategy." We have absolutely got to come up with several packages to defend third and long. Our complete inability to get off the field has got to get fixed!
You're assuming that there will be third and longs? I salute your optimism !

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I agree with you. I think if Thacker put 18 players out there on 3rd down, we still couldn't stop them. Even if we did,
  • One of our coaches would run someone out there wearing the same number as another player.
  • We'd jump off sides.
  • We'd hold.
  • We'd rough the passer.
  • Make a great play while targeting.
Regarding slowing the game down, what's up with players with minor injuries where they're capable of walking of the field, sitting down and causing a 2 minute TV timeout?

Last edited:

davesbrain

Georgia Tech Fan
I have really enjoyed reading the humorous responses, but UGA's offense doesn't scare me. We can get stops. Let's just slow the game down, limit possessions and take advantage of any opportunities that come our way. We did this effectively against Clemson. It was the , "Put em to sleep strategy." We have absolutely got to come up with several packages to defend third and long. Our

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
How is acknowledging the fact that the #1 team in the country who has only given up seven touchdowns all year and has won every game but one by at least 14 points will 99.9% most likely badly beat our 3 win team that hasn’t been able to stop anyone nor been able to score in the red one all year wrong? Seriously. Tell me.
It's the constant trashing of our team that reflects the suck that has become our fans. It's reasonable and expected to be unhappy with where we are, but the constant bashing of our team is not supportive of the program, it's just a bunch of grown men (and some women, I'm sure) trashing the team they profess to love unconditionally. It's this thread and almost every other thread in the football forum.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
It's the constant trashing of our team that reflects the suck that has become our fans. It's reasonable and expected to be unhappy with where we are, but the constant bashing of our team is not supportive of the program, it's just a bunch of grown men (and some women, I'm sure) trashing the team they profess to love unconditionally. It's this thread and almost every other thread in the football forum.
What are we supposed to say? “Golly Gee, UGA is going to be tough, but maybe we can get ‘um!”

Humor is the best way to deal with adversity. Making fun of our stupid coach makes it a little less painful.