Noon kickoff vs the mutts...

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
Look, anything is possible. This is the first time since 2016 that I feel that we have a chance to be competitive. UGA can't run it down our throats on the ground as it has in years past. Maybe our defense can figure out a way to avoid giving up wide open 40 yard pass plays? A noon kickoff might help us. But, if Tech can play its A game and the Dawgs turn it over-- who knows?

Jmonty71

Banned
Lets them drive back home, before the sun sets, I guess.... I hope I'm wrong, but I foresee more red, than any other color, in the stands, for this game....

GTcanWINagain

Banned
Look, anything is possible. This is the first time since 2016 that I feel that we have a chance to be competitive. UGA can't run it down our throats on the ground as it has in years past. Maybe our defense can figure out a way to avoid giving up wide open 40 yard pass plays? A noon kickoff might help us. But, if Tech can play its A game and the Dawgs turn it over-- who knows?
How much have you had to drink tonight? Collins leadership led to losses - many at home - vs. a murderer’s row of The Citadel, NIU, Temple, Syracuse & Duke not to mention home slaughters by Clemson, VT, UCF, & UGA.
LOL

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I'll have the same thing to drink as him

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer

You do realize UGA has been EASILY the most dominant team in the country this year….right?

Jmonty71

Banned
Personally, I hope we have our best game of the year and ugag has their worst game of the year. The ONLY thing that would make this season worth it, is to ruin ugag's undefeated season. I know it's a pipe dream. But, man oh man.... could you just imagine??? Then ugag loses the SEC Championship and they don't even get into the playoffs. To me.... I would be on cloud 9...10...11 and friggin 12.... Again... I can dream, right????

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I fully expect our boys to get murdered this game. I’m calling the biggest blowout in series history.

But my god, if by some miracle we pull an upset I will be laughing at a ridiculously high level.

And the shame of the dawg fans would temporarily ease the season long pain we’ve endured.