Nonpolitical yet unusual land in which we reside

Deleted member 2897

Thanks for starting this. I thought about it yesterday after reading a story about a man who found 150 bowling balls buried in his yard LOL.

Deleted member 2897

was it the Bee who said something about death row inmates getting a free bus ticket to Chicago?

Well, he had been sentenced to prison 4 different times in the last 10 years and kept getting released. And every time but 1, gun charges were a part of the sentence. Just goes to show our law enforcement system doesn't give a **** about keeping guns and violent criminals off the street. This guy was an avowed member of one of the worst most violent gangs in the country. Multiple weapons charges every time you look, and they kept letting him out. I guess the problem fixed itself this time.

Milwaukee

Banned
was it the Bee who said something about death row inmates getting a free bus ticket to Chicago?
Not just gunned down. But shot 64 times by a gang as soon an he walked out of Cook County jail. That place is doomed.

Deleted member 2897

What would you do? She has evidence in writing, on phone calls, live office visits, and news stories covering 7 years of effort to get this cleared up. At this point I'd just wipe my hands of it, stop filing tax returns, and have all tax withholdings removed from paychecks. She should look at this as a full life of true freedom and liberty, unknown to Americans for over 100 years. In all seriousness, I'd also make sure to save as much as possible, figuring at some point they'd come calling again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

Milwaukee

Banned
What would you do? She has evidence in writing, on phone calls, live office visits, and news stories covering 7 years of effort to get this cleared up. At this point I'd just wipe my hands of it, stop filing tax returns, and have all tax withholdings removed from paychecks. She should look at this as a full life of true freedom and liberty, unknown to Americans for over 100 years. In all seriousness, I'd also make sure to save as much as possible, figuring at some point they'd come calling again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

Sad. He was threatening to kill himself as well. According to reports he drank 2 whole bottles of hard liquor. Hope he gets help.